Look My Food's On TV!

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Super Easy Peanut Butter Fudge

I found a really easy fudge recipe on Tasty Kitchen posted by A Cozy Kitchen called Chocolate Cinnamon Fudge. What attracted me to the recipe was that it didn't need a candy thermometer and beat to death. It was really good. So I thought to myself that I could probably make this with any type of chocolate chip I wanted to. And that is what I did. I love peanut butter and found that Reese's has peanut butter chips. I couldn't wait to try it. I think this ends up being a lot creamier than regular peanut butter fudge. It is not dry and that's what I really love about it.

Super Easy Peanut Butter Fudge
adapted from A Cozy Kitchen

Printer Friendly Version


1 can sweetened condensed milk
1 bag Reese's peanut butter chips
4 tablespoon butter

1. Line an 8×8 dish or round cake pan with parchment paper. Allow paper to run up the sides for easy lifting. Spray with cooking spray.

2. Fill a regular size stock pot half way with water and place over medium high flame.

3. In heat proof bowl, I use a metal* bowl, add all ingredients. Place heat proof bowl on top of stock pot. Let mixture start to melt stirring occasionally. When mixture continues to melt stir constantly so all ingredients incorporate. Once incorporated pour mixture into the pan.

*if using a metal bowl be careful because it gets very hot.

4. Cover and refrigerate until firm. Pull fudge out of pan by parchment paper and cut into squares or use small round cookie cutter.


No comments:

Post a Comment