Look My Food's On TV!

Saturday, January 8, 2011

To Bake or Not to Bake? I Baked!


Since I'm going to start back on my diet on Monday I decided to do a little baking today. I plan on still making sweets in the future but healthier ones. These are not healthy but oh so good. These are made with Reese's peanut butter chips, milk chocolate chips, and the new mini Reese peanut butter cups.



Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Cookies

adapted from the Reese's Chewy Chocolate Cookies

Printer Friendly Version


2 cups all-purpose flour
3/4 cup Cocoa
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1-1/4 cups (2-1/2 sticks) butter, softened
2 cups sugar
2 eggs
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1/2 bag (10-oz. pkg.) REESE'S Peanut Butter Chips
1 cup milk chocolate chips
1 cup mini Reese's Peanut Butter Cup

Pre heat oven to 350 degrees

In a mixing bowl mix together butter and sugar until fluffy. Add eggs one at a time. And vanilla. In a separate bowl mix together the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt.

Gradually mix the flour mixture into the butter mixture until incorporated. Mix in the peanut butter chis, milk chocolate chips, and mini peanut butter cups. Using a cookie scoop or teaspoon drop cookies onto ungreased cookie sheet 2 inches apart.

Bake for 8 to 9 minutes. Cool slightly and remove from pan to cooling rack. Using my cookie scoop I got about 3 dozen cookies.















No comments:

Post a Comment