Look My Food's On TV!

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Golden Birthday Recap

My birthday was a little over a week ago on March 29. I turned 29 and I have to say it was one of the best birthday's I have ever had. My day started out with birthday wishes from my friends and family on Facebook and it just kept getting better and better. From my co-workers I received flowers, balloons, presents, and a cake. Although Joyce joked with me that I didn't make myself a birthday cake for them. I really didn't think about it. In the evening I went out to eat at my favorite place, Olive Garden, with some of my favorite girls. My cousin Kim brought me the goodies to the left in a pretty pink box from her trip to Bloomington. I unfortunately can't think of the bakery's name at the moment but OH MY Goodness were these goodies good. Starting to the left there is a piece of chocolate cake that has very little flour. The little chocolate round thing with the pecan on it contained German chocolate cake and caramel dipped in chocolate. The little round white thing contained red velvet cake and cream cheese frosting dipped in white chocolate. And last but not least is a piece of to die for carrot cake. But I do have to say that the little thingies were my favorites. I may try to replicate them. They were so good. It's a good thing I don't live close to that bakery. I would be in trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment