Look My Food's On TV!

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Cheese Ball

I love cheese ball. I love this cheese ball. I'm not sure where the recipe originated from I just know that my mom made it all the time for parties. She would put green onion in it and roll it in nuts but I prefer it plain. Serve with Ritz crackers and enjoy.

Cheese Ball

Printer Friendly Version

2 blocks of cream cheese, softened (using fat free would be fine)
2 packages of Budding Beef, cut into small pieces
1/2 to 1 tablespoon garlic powder

In a bowl mix together the cream cheese, Budding beef, and garlic powder. Start with 1/2 tablespoon garlic and add more if it needs it. Once mixed together shape into a ball and place on a pretty plate. Serve with crackers.

If you need to make a really big cheese ball just double the recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment