Look My Food's On TV!

Monday, May 23, 2011

French Bread Pizzas


I think I have mentioned I'm having a terrible craving for pizza. I love making French bread pizzas. The sub rolls sold at Strack and Van Til are great for this but any would do. These are a very easy weeknight meal that takes less than 30 minutes to prepare.


French Bread Pizzas


Printer Friendly Version

2 sub rolls cut in half lengthwise
8 slices reduced fat provolone
1/2 cup pizza sauce
Desired toppings, I used onion, mushrooms, and green pepper

Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.

Place the sub roll halves on a baking sheet. Evenly distribute the pizza sauce over the four halves. Top with desired toppings. Top each half with two slices of provolone cheese. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until the cheese is all nice and melted.

No comments:

Post a Comment