Look My Food's On TV!

Saturday, July 9, 2011

I'm Back with Cajun Chicken Sandwiches

Underneath the tomatoes is a chicken breast. I probably should have gotten a photo before I added the toppings but use your imagination. I love Cajun seasoning when it's not too spicy. When I make Cajun food myself I can control the heat. I have been having a great time grilling this summer.

Cajun Chicken Sandwiches
Printer Friendly Version

2 chicken breasts
about 2 tablespoons Weber Grill Creations N'Orleans Cajun Seasoning or similar
2 slices Provolone Cheese
2 Rolls
Lettuce
Tomato
Ranch Dressing

Sprinkle about a tablespoon a piece of Cajun seasoning on each chicken breast. More if you like spicy. Grill each breast for about 5-7 minutes on each side or until cooked through. Add the cheese when almost done cooking. To assemble place a chicken breast on a roll and top with lettuce, tomato, and ranch dressing. This sandwich is good with onion as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment