Look My Food's On TV!

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Rio Rancho Egg Bowl

When I asked Will if he wanted waffles, pancakes, or eggs for breakfast this morning he said eggs. I made cheesy eggs and added extra stuff to mine. I left his just cheesy. He's not as adventurous as me. I had left over Rio Rancho meat and knew it would taste fantastic with eggs, cheese, tomatoes, and sour cream. I was right. It was fantastic. You could make this with any left over taco meat.






Rio Rancho Egg Bowl


1 serving, 9 WW points

Printer Friendly Version

2 whole eggs
3 egg whites
1/3 cup reduced fat shredded Mexican cheese
1/2 cup Rio Rancho taco meat or any taco meat
tomato, diced (optional)
reduced fat sour cream (optional)

In a bowl whisk together the 2 whole eggs and the 3 egg whites. In a skillet scramble the eggs over medium heat until soft but set. Add cheese and taco meat and heat through. Serve with tomato and sour cream if desired. You can cut down on points by using just egg whites or Egg Beaters.

No comments:

Post a Comment