Look My Food's On TV!

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!


I hope everyone had a wonderful New Year's Eve. I know I did. I enjoyed my evening watching movies with my furry babies and eating these yummy homemade pizza rolls. At one point a piece they are guilt free. I'm proud of myself for having a WW friendly new year's eve. It's hard to believe that 2011 is gone. That another year has passed. I bid 2011 farewell. It wasn't the greatest year ever but it wasn't the worst either. I had more ups than downs and I think that is all you can ask for. I am looking forward to 2012. May this year be fabulous.



Homemade Pizza Rolls
found on Dashing Dish

14 pizza rolls, 1 WW point per roll

Printer Friendly Version

14 Wonton Wrappers
2/3 cup spaghetti sauce or pizza sauce
1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
1/4 of a green pepper chopped finely
1/4 of a red onion chopped finely
1 T Parmesan cheese

Pre-heat the oven to 450 degrees

In a bowl mix together the spaghetti sauce or pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese, green pepper and red onion. You can use any toppings you want. Mushrooms would have been awesome but I was out. If you use meat the point value might go up.

Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat and set aside.

Lay out the wonton wrappers on a flat surface. Spoon out a Tablespoon of the sauce mixture onto each wonton wrapper down the middle but staying away from the sides of the wrapper. Fill a small bowl with water. Working with one wonton wrapper at a time dip your finger into the water and trace the edges of the wonton wrapper with water. Fold over the wonton wrapper into a rectangle and seal the edges together. The water will act like a glue. Transfer to the baking mat. Repeat with remaining wrappers. Spray with cooking spray and sprinkle on Parmesan cheese.

Bake for 10-15 minutes, or until the tops are lightly golden brown.


No comments:

Post a Comment