Look My Food's On TV!

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Weekly Weigh In: Week One


I thought this comic was cute. Sometimes the scale can make you cry. Thankfully this was not one of those times. I lost 4.7 pounds this week. Yeah, go me! I had a really good week of eating well and tracking everything that I ate. I even tracked my coffee creamer. I'm glad I did because the creamer I use is 1 point per tablespoon. Even a bottle of Vitamin Water Zero is 1 point. Eating healthier really makes you think about what you put in your body. I was proud of myself because I said no to cake twice, once at a retirement party and another time at a birthday party. I really didn't even miss it. I have a couple yummy savory and dessert WW recipes I can't wait to make for our Go Live party at work on Friday. So here's to another good upcoming week!

No comments:

Post a Comment