Look My Food's On TV!

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Weekly Weigh In: Week Three

Tracking my food sometimes seems like this cartoon. Except I'm not trying to figure out how many grams of fat the inside of a sneaker is. I am super grateful to have Weight Watcher online tools. I can type in my food and it figures out the points for me. It would be hard to do my life style change without my online tools. It makes my life so much easier.

Getting on the scale this morning I almost cried. The numbers told me I gained. I was like what... But I didn't think it did it right because my scale flashes three time and then it shows the number and this time it didn't so I stepped off and waited a minute and stepped back on. One, two, three and the number on the scale was much better. Just to be sure I weighed my self again and it was the same the second time. I lost .7 this week. It would have been nice to lose a full pound but I'm happy with .7. My total is 6.8. I started exercising and I'm hoping that will help in the long run. I feel better so I'm happy about that. Here's too another good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment