Look My Food's On TV!

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Weekly Weigh In: Week Ten and a Meal Plan

It's amazing how much damage two days of eating crappy can do to a person. In two days I gained 2.9 pounds. On Saturday when I weighed myself I was staying the same. I should have stayed strong and stuck to eating healthy but I was having an emotional day and I had Mcdonald's and pizza. Sunday didn't fair much better. I got back into the swing of things on Monday but the damage had been done. It is hard to pick yourself back up from beating yourself down. I felt like utter crap on Monday morning. I had terrible heartburn and my stomach hurt really bad. I really shouldn't do this to myself. It isn't worth it. Now instead of having lost 10 pounds, I have only lost 7. In the past three weeks I have jerked myself around. In the beginning I had thought about not posting my weight loss journey on here but I needed to hold myself accountable and it isn't always smooth sailing. To help me this week I have created a meal plan.

Monday/Tuesday: Turkey Italian Sausage Cheese Tortellini Soup (Recipe to Come)
Wednesday: Chicken Broccoli Bacon Ranch Foil Packets (Recipe to Come)
Thursday: Slow Cooker Cheesy Chicken and Rice (Recipe to Come)
Friday: Unstuffed Bell Peppers (Recipe to Come)
Saturday: Eat Out
Sunday: Crescent Sausage Egg and Cheese Bake (Recipe to Come)

No comments:

Post a Comment