Look My Food's On TV!

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

French Bread Pizzas

 It's nice making pizza at home because I can put whatever I want on it and I don't have to spend a fortune.  And I like the veggies and Will likes the meat so this way we get what we want.  French bread pizza is so easy.  You don't have to hassle with making your own crust.

French Bread Pizza's
a Lacey Creation

Printer Friendly Version

1 loaf of wide French Loaf Bread
1 cup of pizza sauce
cut up veggies (green peppers, onion, tomatoes, mushrooms)
pepperoni
4 cups of mozzarella

Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees

Cut the French Loaf in half length wise.  Spread a 1/2 cup of sauce on each half.  On one half put veggies of choice.  On the other half put pepperoni.  Or do both halves the way you want them.  Top each half with 2 cups of cheese.

Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until cheese is nice and melted.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment